CONGRESS MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
• Requests to register via e-mail, fax or phone cannot be taken into consideration: all participants and sponsors must register through the online registration procedure.
• No congress membership is valid without payment and both must be done at the same time.
• All references to a date or a deadline, mentioned in this and other meeting documents, refer to the Central European Time zone (CET).
• In case you are not able to complete your online registration because of a system error, please inform the ERA-EDTA Registration Dept. as soon as possible and provide details of the error message on your computer and/or a screenshot of the page. E-mail: email@example.com, fax +39-0521-959242 phone +39 345 0211784
• If you are unable to attend the congress you can cancel your congress membership, within certain limits and conditions (see the Cancellation Policy terms).
• Name changes are not allowed, so you cannot transfer your congress membership to another person.
ERA-EDTA MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
New applicants and members with outstanding membership fees, wishing to sign up/pay for ERA-EDTA membership in order to benefit from the reduced congress membership registration fee, must apply for membership, or pay the outstanding fees, no later than 10 working days prior to the respective registration deadlines. Please note that congress members submitting and paying their registration fee as non-members will not be entitled to reimbursement if, at a later stage, they become members.
If you need to register a group of delegates, you can choose the following options:
• Regular group registration (3 or more delegates): must submit payment and names immediately. Check the fees on the “CONGRESS MEMBERSHIP FEES AND DEADLINES” table.
• Blank group registration (10 or more delegates): must book and pay within the early deadline of February 24, 2016 and submit the final names by May 4, 2016. Cost is EUR 410 for each registration (ERA-EDTA and ÖGN members or not).
Please consider that the regular and blank list have separate rules, with different fees and their own policy.
For full information about blank rules click here.
April 27, 2016 is the deadline to pre-register to the congress, however, starting April 28 it is still possible to register online to the congress with the on-site fees (please see chart above). This will allow participants to pay in advance and print their badge directly at the Austria Center Vienna, starting May 20, 2016 at 11.00 AM
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Until May 11,2016 – credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) and bank transfer
From May 12 to May 24, 2016 – credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) only and we cannot accept payments made by bank transfer or cheques.
Cash (EUR only) is accepted only from May 20 to 24,2016
ERA-EDTA Bank details for transfers:
Beneficiary: European Renal Association - European Dialysis and Transplant Association
UBS AG, 45, Bahnhofstrasse
CH-8098 Zurich, Switzerland
Account number: 236-473.242.60 E
BIC (SWIFT): UBSWCHZH80A
IBAN: CH75 0023 6236 4732 4260 E
Payments by bank transfer must be done as soon as you receive your e-confirmation or at the latest within 5 working days. Euro (EUR) is the only accepted currency.
The bank’s fees for the money transfer must be paid by the sender. If the amount you send is incorrect and not sufficient to cover your registration fee your registration will not be valid.
Be sure to include, as the reason for payment, your name and congress registration identification number (written in your e-confirmation), otherwise it will not be possible for ERA-EDTA to match your payment with your registration.
If you pay by bank transfer, remember to register online: failure to do this will mean that you will not be included in the pre-registered participants list and will have to register again as a completely new registration.
If you are a sponsor and are registering a group, include, as the reason for payment, the company name and registration identification number of the group.
• Cash payments will be accepted only for onsite registrations from May 20 to 24,2016
RECEIPT AND REQUEST OF PAYMENT
Receipts are not sent automatically. If you need one, remember to tick the appropriate box in the registration form (step 5 “method of payment”)
If you need a request of payment in order to make a bank transfer, remember to tick the appropriate box in the online registration form (step 5 “method of payment”).
Please note that ERA-EDTA will not issue VAT invoices. In fact this congress is an educational initiative for professionals, directly provided by a Registered Charity (ERA-EDTA) and not subject to VAT.
All reimbursements will be done after the congress: the deadline to claim reimbursement is October 31, 2016. If the badge is used, there cannot be any refund. NO NAME CHANGES ARE POSSIBLE.
Blank group registrations have different policy for refunds. Please check the appropriate rules here.
BADGE AND CONGRESS MATERIAL
- Early/late registrations: Badges can be picked up only after showing the confirmation letter with the barcode, that you received by e-mail before the event, to the “badge print” desk in the Registration Area of the Austria Center Vienna starting May 20, 2016 at 11.00 a.m. The reprint of lost or forgotten badges costs EUR 20.
- Onsite registrations: Badges can be picked up only after showing the confirmation letter with the barcode, that you received by e-mail after the online registration. If you prefer to make your registration directly at Austria Center Vienna go to the “new registration - individual” desk in the Registration Area. After the registration and payment you will receive your badge immediately. The reprint of lost or forgotten badges costs EUR 20.
Companies and agencies can pick up the badges of their guests by having the barcode printed in the confirmation letters (which were sent via e-mail) scanned at the proper desk in the Registration Area (starting May 20, 2016). The contact person for each group must then hand the badges to their guests directly.
If the contact person prefers to not collect the badges for the group, she/he must send or give to each guest the confirmation letter with the barcode received by e-mail. In this case each guest can pick up the badge after showing the confirmation letter.
The reprint of lost or forgotten badges costs EUR 20.
2) CONGRESS MATERIAL
Starting from May 20, 2016 at 11.00 am congress bags and badge-holders can be picked up at the Bag Distribution Desk located in the Registration Area of the Austria Center Vienna by having your original badge scanned.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
The certificate of attendance will be sent to all regularly registered delegates by email after the congress. In case you do not receive it, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a hard copy, you can collect it at the dedicated desk located in the Registration Area of the Austria Center Vienna starting May 21 after 15.00 hours.
ERA-EDTA collects and processes personal information to provide you with the details regarding ERA-EDTA and its activities. This information will be used for accounting and commercial purposes by ERA-EDTA and/or Euromeetings srl in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree 195/2003 and in accordance with the eight Data Protection Principles contained in the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998. Each participant will receive a badge with name and barcode. The bar code contains all information which was filled in the registration form and can be accessed by ERA-EDTA and /or Euromeetings srl only. By accepting to have the badge scanned at the Industry Symposia and Industrial Exhibition, the participant provides that specific company with the information (name, address and e-mail) already given to ERA-EDTA. Congress members can ask that this information be changed, corrected or cancelled at any time by contacting the ERA-EDTA Headquarters.